Download abaixo, em "anexo".
Instalação: apenas substitua os arquivos, lembre-se de fazer um backup da pasta do Victoria 2.
0.3.3 release - 10/10/2010:
* Added Pskov as a satelitte of Scandinavia
* Overhaul of the revolters in Poland and Baltics
* New revolters: Athesia in Florida, Yucutan in Yucutan
* Lots more new flags
* Removed Gran Colombia's extra cultures to make revolts more likely, lessened their starting techs and literacy
* Rebalanced many countries, especially in the Americas as well as Bengal (weakened) and Travancore (strenghtened)
* Removed Bengal's cores outside of the two Bengali states
* Transfered two provinces from Min to Chongsheng, which got annexed too fast in 1.2
* Fixed some cultural weirdness in Neo Anglia and Inca
* Strengthened Iraq, to make it a less easy prey for the Ottomans
* The Ottomans no longer have cores over all of Iraq and Persia no longer has cores over all Armenia and Azerbaijan, to prevent those three countries being annexed too early
* Added Rapa Nui and Fiji (mainly for easier hands-off games)
* Gave starting armies to Armenia, Georgia, Slovenia, Gan Guo and the Rajput states
* Made Gan Guo uncivilised once more
* Gave Yemen a starting fleet, to prevent it from being annex in the first year by Ethiopia in every game
0.3.2 release - 06/10/2010:
* Merged with 1.2 changes where required
0.3.1 release - 03/10/2010 - in collaboration with Athalcor:
* German translation for new 0.3 content
* New flags for the Incas and Guyana
0.3 release - 25/09/2010 - in collaboration with Athalcor:
* New system for the formation of lesser Germany, greater Germany and the North German League
* Redrawn the Middle-East, with new countries, new revolters and many other changes
* New decision to form India, Russia and Italy
* Spliting of British culture into Anglo-French, Anglo-Saxon and Scottish (weakens DM)
* Rhineland, Palantinate, East Frisia and Westfalen added as revolters for Burgundy
* Pomerania added as revolter for Scandinavia
* Saxony, Silesia and Branderburg added as revolters for Bohemia
* Added African kingdom of Kanem-Bornu
* Added Wales as a revolter (and removed English cores from Wales)
* Added Eritrea and Adal as revolters for Ethiopia
* Added Navarre/Euskadi as a revolter for Spain
* New flags for non-Republic India, name changed to "Hindustan" for monarchies
* New flags for Spain reflecting the union of Castille and Portugal, by Veovis
* Renamed Siebenburgen to Transylvania
* Converted most of the Spanish populations in Aragon to Catalan
* Heligoland moved to Scandinavia from Dual Monarchy
* Removed mistaken Austrian cores on Hungarian provinces
* Removed flavour events and decisions that made no sense in teh alternate world
* Many other new flags
* Many other tweaks and bug fixes
* Mod name changed to "Divergences"
0.2.1 release - 08/09/2010:
* Various changes to India to make Bengal and Travancore more competitive
* Included fix for jacobin rebels
* Updated various countries' colours to lessen confusion
* Fixed bug with Aragon's Indian outpost (it was inland)
* New flags for Neo Anglia, New Burgundy, Plantagenia, Travancore and Vinland
0.2 release - 04/09/2010:
* Reworked China (Warring Kindoms, CBs & decision for Imperial unification)
* Reworked South America (Franco-English and Burgundian colonies now independent)
* Added two civilised states in India (Travancore and Bengal)
* Removed Ukraine, replacing it with the Crimea and Astrakhan khanate
* German translation by Alexspeed
* Added naval bases in Indonesia for the main colonial powers to encourage colonisation there
* Changed starting Indian possesion by European powers to have less Dual Monarchy conquests there
* Reduced the European population of the Dual Monarchy
* Removed releasable colonial nations that no longer made sense (Canada, New England, Australia...)
* Removed flavour decisions that no longer made sense
* Replaced Piedmont with Savoy
* Gave more of Siberia to Novgorod instead of Muscovy, to allow it to colonise east. This balances Muscovy's easy conquest of the two khanates
* Savoy, Venice and Aragon given a little more colonies
* More alternate flags for different government types
* Many other changes and tweaks
0.1.2b release - 30/08/2010:
* Removed mistaken Russian cores on Sakhalin and the Kuril islands
* Removed mistaken German cores on two Hungarian provinces
* Gave Japan ownership of Etorofu in Kuril islands
* Removed IDs from province names
0.1.2 release - 29/08/2010:
* Added "Santandera" in mordern-day Colombia and "Guyana" in the Gran Colombia holdings west of Venezuala as releaseble nations. All Gran Colombian territory outside of Mexico can now revolt.
* Japan now starts with the Kurils, Sakhalin and parts of the Kamchatka peninsula, more realist if they've gone as far as Alaska.
* However, Japan's possesions in Alaska are lessened in Dong Guon's favour. This should also slow excessive Japanese colonisation of North America.
* Fixed oversights in the Gran Colombia population (former Texan & British, Dutch and French holdings had their old POPs)
* Germany now has cores on Austria
* Rework of Bohemian POPs (convertion of some North German and most South German to Czech, somewhat larger population overall, North German and South German are now accepted cultures)
* Most German minors now start in the SoI of Burgundy or Bohemia, to emphasise the HRE connection
* Sigmaringen belongs to Württemberg not Bohemia at the start (see post 54 by Nascaram for explanations)
* Other minor bug fixes
0.1.1 release - 28/08/2010:
* Translated to French.
* German version now uses the English names for new nations, instead of whatever was there in the lines I copy-pasted.
* New Burgundy / Vinland, New Burgundy / Plantagenet, Muscovy / Novgorod and Muscovy / Ukraine now starts with cores on the other country's border areas, to encourage conflicts between them.
* Burgundy now has cores on parts of northern France.
* Burgundy and Aragon now have a stronger initial position (more starting factories, larger home populations), to balance the Dual Monarchy and Spain better.
* Danish, Swedish and Norwegian cultures replaced by a single "Scandinavian" culture, to boost Scandinavia and represent four centuries of being part of the same entity.
* Fixed the absence of flags for New Burgundy when not a republic.
* Algeria is no longer an Ottoman vassal, to encourage Spain and Aragon to expend in the maghreb
* Gan Guo is now civilized, to avoid it just sitting there for the entire game
* Istanbul is now technically in Asia, to improve the Ottoman Empire's map names.